HDMI Multi-mode Camera For Microscope
- Image Sensor: CMOS, Color, Progressive Scan
- Chip Size: 1/2 86 inch FULL HD CMOS
- Resolution: 2592 x 1944 (8 Bits)
- Pixel Size: 2.75 microns X 2.75 microns
- Output: HDMI, USB, SD Card
- Frame rate:60 fps at 1080P
- Memory Card:Support TF Card (Max 32 GB)
- Snap Format: JPG
- Video Format: AVI
- Exposure: Auto / Manual
- White Balance: Auto / Manual
- Cross Line:Horizontal 4 Lines, Vertical 4 Lines
- Freeze / Unfreeze:Available
- Cross Line Move/Colour: Available
- High Dynamic Range:Support
- Digital Noise Reduction:Support
- Camera Mount:C or CS Mount
- Power Supply:DC 12V
- Light Frequency:50 Hz or 60 Hz.
- Working Temperature:0-50 Deg.
- Camera Size:83 x 74 x 52mm
- Weight:200 gm.
- DIGI 530 HDMI Multi-mode Microscope Camera, It is a scientific grade image processing project that has ultra superior color reproduction and super fast frame speed. Its functions can be independent utilized. Camera can be operated on HDMI screen independently or process images via HDMI Cable, USB2.0 or USB 3.0 without connecting with PC. The fast change responding speed and short responding time of the optical signal adopted by DGI 530 HDMI has been used in many areas like optical image processing fields.