Microscope Digital Camera
- 5.0 megapixels with progressive scanning CMOS image sensor.
- No compression, no interpolation.
- Support still image capture(JPG,BMP)
- USB2.0 interface, up to 480MPS, external power no need.
- Interfaced to a computer via USB2.0 technology for rapid image download.
- Plug-to-use, suitable for shooting of any standard biological, stereo and metallurgical microscopes.
- Ease of operation; only take 5 minutes to master the friendly software.
- Standard C-Mount makes connection to any microscope easy. Macro lens setups are also supported.
- Fully integrated package with digital camera and imaging software for managing your imaging work flow.
- Data can be shared, stored and edit, real-time preview function offers you the greatest experience with the microscope.
- Videotaping is available, simple to store and transfer when compression mode is selected;
- Image Sensor: 2/3 Interline Sony ICX252 live display 5.1 megapixel color CCD
- Frame Rate: 30 fps at 640X480
- Max. Resolution: 2592 X 1944 (5.17M Pixels)/li>
- Signal/Noise: >72dB
- Digital Output: 8 and 16-bit
- Read Noise: 12 e- rms
- Camera Controls:Mass 700g
- Power Requirement:USB bus power, Operating Temperature 0° C to +60° C
- Operating Humidity: 5%-100%, Non-condensing
- Integration Time: 1/1000 sec to 12 min/li>
- Auto Exposure:Automatic / Manual
- White Balance:Automatic / Manual
- Gain Programmable:Interface Connector Standard USB 2.0 high-speed interface.